Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO to report quarterly earnings at $0.20 per share on revenue of $1.28 billion before the opening bell. Patterson shares gained 3.3% to $20.95 in after-hours trading.
- La-Z-Boy Incorporated LZB reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter, while sales missed estimates. La-Z-Boy shares gained 0.9% to $28.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting KB Home KBH to have earned 0.50 per share on revenue of $1.07 billion in the latest quarter. KB Home will release earnings after the markets close. KB Home shares rose 0.4% to $34.20 in after-hours trading.
- Dell Technologies Inc DELL is exploring options for its 81% stake in VMware, Inc. VMW, including creating a spinoff, the Wall Street Journal reported. Dell shares jumped 18.6% to $58.10 in after-hours trading, while VMware shares climbed 8.9% to $162.46 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- After the closing bell, BlackBerry Ltd BB is projected to post a quarterly loss of $0.01 per share on revenue of $216.80 million. BlackBerry shares rose 0.2% to $5.11 in after-hours trading.
- AeroVironment, Inc. AVAV reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. The company said it expects FY21 adjusted EPS of $1.74 to $1.94 on sales of $390 million to $410 million. AeroVironment shares climbed 3.1% to $74.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Winnebago Industries, Inc. WGO to report a quarterly loss at $0.44 per share on revenue of $343.36 million before the opening bell. Winnebago shares fell 0.9% to $70.25 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.