5 Stocks To Watch For March 20, 2017
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Destination XL Group Inc (NASDAQ: DXLG) to report quarterly earnings at $0.01 per share on revenue of $126.81 million before the opening bell. Destination XL shares tumbled 12.73 percent to close at $2.40 on Friday.
- The Washington Companies proposed to acquire Dominion Diamond Corp (NYSE: DDC) for US$13.50 per share in cash. Dominion Diamond shares surged 12.60 percent to close at $9.92 on Friday.
- Analysts are expecting Movado Group, Inc (NYSE: MOV) to have earned $0.23 per share on revenue of $137.11 million in the latest quarter. Movado will release earnings before the markets open. Movado shares rose 0.43 percent to close at $23.60 on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Green Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: GNBC) reported that it has appointed Terry Earley as its CFO. Green Bancorp shares rose 0.30 percent to close at $16.65 on Friday.
- Vodafone Group Plc (ADR) (NASDAQ: VOD) announced that it will merge its Indian unit with India’s Number 3 player Idea Cellular. Vodafone shares rose 0.19 percent to $26.60 in pre-market trading.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.