7 Stocks To Watch For January 11, 2017
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) to report quarterly earnings at $0.15 per share on revenue of $4.06 billion before the opening bell. SUPERVALU shares rose 0.21 percent to $4.80 in after-hours trading.
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) reported a special dividend of $0.05 per share and reconfirmed that its 2017 total pre-tax profit would be lower than 2016. However, the company projects improved profitability in 2018. Ford also expects $10.2 billion in pre-tax profit for 2016. Ford shares rose 0.23 percent to $12.88 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting KB Home (NYSE: KBH) to have earned $0.54 per share on revenue of $1.15 billion in the latest quarter. KB Home will release earnings after the closing bell. KB Home shares rose 0.56 percent to close at $16.25 on Tuesday.
- Veeco Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) issued a strong earnings forecast for FY16 and reported a public offering of $200 million of Convertible Senior Notes due 2023. Veeco shares dropped 3.04 percent to $28.75 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc (NYSE: MSM) to report quarterly earnings at $0.93 per share on revenue of $684.94 million before the opening bell. MSC Industrial Direct shares rose 1.37 percent to close at $92.17 on Tuesday.
- SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter on Tuesday. SYNNEX shares gained 0.54 percent to $122.80 in the after-hours trading session.
- Parsley Energy Inc (NYSE: PE) reported that it has priced its upsized 22 million share offering of Class A common stock for gross proceeds of $770 million. Parsley Energy shares declined 3.74 percent to $35.30 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.