10 Stocks To Watch For November 30, 2016
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) to report quarterly earnings at $0.41 per share on revenue of $941.85 million before the opening bell. American Eagle shares fell 1 percent to $18.72 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) to post quarterly earnings at $2.40 per share on revenue of $2.23 billion after the closing bell. PVH shares rose 0.91 percent to $107.00 in after-hours trading.
- Splunk Inc (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and raised its FY17 revenue outlook. Splunk shares climbed 6.90 percent to $61.34 in the after-hours trading session.
- After the markets close, La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB) is expected to post its quarterly earnings at $0.38 per share on revenue of $376.29 million. La-Z-Boy shares slipped 0.18 percent to $27.20 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) to have earned $0.14 per share on revenue of $548.37 million in the latest quarter. Guess? will release earnings after the markets close. Guess? shares gained 0.13 percent to $15.58 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Nutanix Inc (NASDAQ: NTNX) reported a narrower-than-expected loss for its first quarter and issued a strong forecast for the current quarter. Nutanix shares fell 3.78 percent to $32.80 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE: RY) to report quarterly earnings at $1.29 per share on revenue of $7.04 billion before the opening bell. Royal Bank of Canada shares declined 0.05 percent to $67.01 in after-hours trading.
- Before the markets open, Titan Machinery Inc. (NASDAQ: TITN) is projected to report its quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $306.09 million. Titan Machinery shares gained 2.53 percent to close at $12.96 on Tuesday.
- Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported upbeat results for its third quarter, but issued a weak outlook for the fourth quarter. Autodesk shares declined 2.02 percent to $73.74 in the after-hours trading session.
- Wall Street expects Box Inc (NYSE: BOX) to post a quarterly loss at $0.19 per share on revenue of $103.34 million after the closing bell. Box shares gained 0.72 percent to $15.40 in after-hours trading.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.