RetailMeNot Conference Call Highlights
RetailMeNot (NASDAQ: SALE) reported its second quarter earnings on Tuesday. Shares of the company are down 26 percent.
Below are some key highlights from its conference call:
• Entailment reported another solid quarter
• Consumer engagement expanding across channels including mobile, e-mail and web, and continued strong growth in our key markets.
• We continue to be very optimistic about the long-term potential of our business
• Total net revenues for the second quarter were $59.5 million.
• International net revenues increased 57 percent to $13.5 million versus last year
• Mobile net revenues, including our in-store platform, surged to $10.7 million
• Our web traffic in the quarter grew to 154 million visits, of which 35 percent came from mobile devices.
• Today we work with 90 of the top 100 Internet retailers, experienced over 625 million visits during the last 12 months, and have nearly 23 million e-mail subscribers, 18 million mobile downloads
• To be specific, based on our current observations, we project that top-line impact for our full year outlook will be roughly 5 percent of projected revenues.
• For the third quarter ending September 30, 2014 we expect total net revenues in the range of $53 million to $57 million or a growth of 16 percent.
• There are no major changes to our full-year forecast for depreciation and amortization, stock-based compensation, CapEx, weighted average shares outstanding or tax rate.
• For the third quarter, we expect depreciation and amortization expense will be approximately $4 million.
• Stock-based compensation of approximately $7 million, CapEx of $2 million, and our weighted average fully-diluted share count will be approximately 55.5 million shares.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.