Compuware Shares Down Following Corrected Earnings Report
Compuware (NASDAQ: CPWR) released a corrected earnings report for full-year and fourth quarter fiscal 2014 on Thursday after the market close.
The company's shares are trading down nearly four percent on Friday.
Bob Paul, Compuware CEO, commented, "The key takeaways from our fiscal 2014 results are that our core APM and Mainframe businesses have strengthened and are getting stronger. Also, we have made tremendous progress on our cost rationalization initiative, exceeding our expense-reduction goal by 25 percent for the year."
- Non-GAAP EPS up 25 percent Y/Y to $0.50; GAAP EPS up 500 percent Y/Y to $0.32
- $721 million total revenue flat Y/Y
- APM contribution margin up 761 percent Y/Y
- Eliminated $56 million in corporate and shared expenses
- $162 million operating cash flow; $300 million cash-on-hand
- Non-GAAP EPS $0.10; GAAP EPS $0.09
- $183 million total revenue
Fiscal Year 2015 Guidance
- Plans to triple operating income and margin from FY14-FY16.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.