- Unilever plc UL has appointed Hein Schumacher as its new Chief Executive Officer, effective July 1, 2023.
- He will replace Alan Jope, who announced in September 2022 his intention to retire from Unilever.
- Schumacher has been CEO of Royal FrieslandCampina, an €11 billion business operating in over 40 countries, since January 2018.
- He will receive annual fixed pay of €1.85 million, and be eligible to receive annual bonus and Performance Share Plan awards.
- Schumacher holds a Masters degree in Political Science and International Relations from University of Amsterdam.
- Price Action: UL shares are trading higher by 0.70% at $50.17 in premarket on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsManagementGeneralBriefsEurasia