- Volkswagen AG VWAGY has made changes in its Mexico and Canada supervisory boards, Reuters reported.
- Volkswagen of America President and CEO Pablo Di Si has been appointed as the chairman of Volkswagen’s Mexican supervisory board.
- Sales & Marketing Officer at Volkswagen of America, Andrew Savvas, will become the chairman of the company’s Canadian supervisory board.
- Both appointments will take effect immediately, said the company.
- Also Read: Volkswagen Warns On Persistent Semiconductor Supply Bottlenecks In 2023
- Price Action: VWAGY shares closed higher by 2.26% at $17.85 on Thursday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsManagementGeneralBriefsEurasia