- Atlas Technical Consultants Inc ATCX has been included as a member of the joint venture team to provide program delivery support for the California High-Speed Rail project.
- The joint venture, led by AECOM ACM, includes Atlas, other partners and 26 small businesses, disadvantaged business enterprises, and disabled veteran business enterprise firms.
- The $400 million contract awarded by the California High Speed Rail Authority has a term of four years, with two one-year extension options.
- Atlas will book about $65 million in the fourth quarter of 2022 backlog, with work expected to begin immediately.
- Atlas will develop and implement a quality management system that will ensure the transportation program execution in an interconnected, unified, and mutually beneficial manner.
- The California High-Speed Rail project will transform travel, spur economic growth, and promote a cleaner environment by connecting NorCal to SoCal via reliable rail.
- Price Action: ATCX shares closed lower by 0.58% at $5.15 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.