U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining over 500 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Rite Aid Corporation RAD shares dipped 13.9% to $11.89 after the company reported results for its third quarter.
- Calavo Growers, Inc. CVGW declined 11.6% to $29.92 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- EHang Holdings Limited EH dropped 9.6% to $6.62.
- Pharvaris N.V. PHVS fell 8.1% to $8.55.
- NWTN Inc. NWTN fell 8% to $11.14.
- BlackBerry Limited BB tumbled 7.8% to $3.82 after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- Lanvin Group Holdings Limited LANV fell 7.8% to $6.76.
- Satellogic Inc. SATL fell 7.5% to $3.21.
- AAR Corp. AIR dropped 6.8% to $42.15 following Q2 results.
- Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TERN dropped 6.6% to $7.89 after the company reported pricing of $75 million public offering.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust PEB fell 5.2% to $13.66 after the company lowered its FY22 FFO per share guidance.
- Steelcase Inc. SCS dropped 5% to $6.51. Steelcase recently announced better-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
Check This Out: $1 Million Bet On BioCardia? Check Out These 4 Penny Stocks Insiders Are Buying
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.