U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping over 100 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Satixfy Communications Ltd. SATX shares dipped 17.4% to $16.82.
- Enfusion, Inc. ENFN dropped 16.7% to $10.24. Enfusion announced resignation of chief financial officer and reiterated Q4 and FY22 outlook.
- CinCor Pharma, Inc. CINC declined 13.4% to $12.23. Oppenheimer downgraded CinCor Pharma from Outperform to Perform, while Morgan Stanley downgraded the stock from Overweight to Equal-Weight and lowered the price target from $60 to $22.
- Hibbett, Inc. HIBB tumbled 12.2% to $59.33 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Nutex Health Inc. NUTX fell 10.3% to $1.39.
- Seneca Foods Corporation SENEB dropped 9.9% to $62.95. Seneca Foods recently posted Q2 sales of $439.80 million.
- Allego N.V. ALLG declined 9.7% to $3.35. The company recently posted a rise in quarterly sales.
- Abcam plc ABCM fell 9.7% to $15.23.
- NewAmsterdam Pharma Company N.V. NAMS declined 9.4% to $8.20.
- Elbit Systems Ltd. ESLT fell 9.2% to $169.67 after the company reported a drop in profit for the third quarter.
- Grindr Inc. GRND fell 9.3% to $7.45.
- Sprout Social, Inc. SPT dipped 7.7% to $53.40.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.