U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Nasdaq Composite dropping around 50 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU shares fell 22.9% to $1.35 after the company posted weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. JP Morgan and Credit Suisse downgraded the stock to bearish ratings.
- Super Group (SGHC) Limited SGHC fell 10.7% to $3.23. The company recently posted in-line quarterly earnings.
- Livent Corporation LTHM dropped 9.6% to $26.66. The company recently posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Piedmont Lithium Inc. PLL fell 9.4% to $52.82.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM fell 9.3% to $6.30. Full Truck Alliance recently reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC fell 9.1% to $2.5087. Kingsoft Cloud recently reported a third-quarter FY22 revenue decline of 18.4% year-on-year to $276.8 million, missing the consensus of $313.2 million.
- Blend Labs, Inc. BLND dropped 8.3% to $1.3750.
- Satixfy Communications Ltd. SATX fell 7.5% to $23.05.
- Lithium Americas Corp. LAC declined 7.2% to $24.51.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS dropped 6.8% to $3.5690. Credit Suisse Group on Wednesday flagged a massive loss for the fourth quarter, as it goes about setting its house in order. Shareholders of embattled Credit Suisse approved a proposal to issue new equity on Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.