U.S. stocks closed higher on Wednesday, with the Nasdaq Composite gaining more than 100 points. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Grindr Inc. GRND fell 18.4% to close at $10.00 amid continued volatility after the stock began trading following the completion of its combination with Tiga Acquisition Corp.
- C4 Therapeutics, Inc. CCCC fell 16.2% to close at $7.86.
- Aenza S.A.A. AENZ dipped 16% to settle at $2.10.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. PAGS declined 14.6% to close at $10.26 after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Maxar Technologies Inc. MAXR fell 11.2% to close at $23.11. On November 16, Chostar unit entered into amendment to contract with Maxar for the Jupiter 3 Satellite Program.
- Caleres, Inc. CAL dropped 10% to close at $24.83. The company posted upbeat quarterly results on Tuesday.
- Meta Materials Inc. MMAT declined 9.4% to close at $1.84.
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc ADAP dropped 8.6% to close at $2.23.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON dipped 8.6% to settle at $5.52. Ebang International recently reported a 30-for-1 reverse stock split.
- Olink Holding AB (publ) OLK fell 8% to close at $22.08.
- Repare Therapeutics Inc. RPTX fell 7.6% to settle at $15.86.
- StoneCo Ltd. STNE dropped 7.1% to close at $10.44. StoneCo recently reported Q3 earnings results.
- AngioDynamics, Inc. ANGO slipped 7% to close at $13.61.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS fell 6.4% to close at $3.83. Credit Suisse Group on Wednesday flagged a massive loss for the fourth quarter, as it goes about setting its house in order. Shareholders of embattled Credit Suisse approved a proposal to issue new equity on Wednesday.
- Autodesk, Inc. ADSK shares fell 5.7% to close at $197.07. Autodesk posted in-line earnings for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for the year.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN shares fell 4.2% to settle at $21.69. Nordstrom posted upbeat earnings and sales results for its third quarter. The company said it expects full-year revenue growth to be between 5% and 7% and adjusted earnings to be between $2.30 and $2.60 per share.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.