- EVgo Inc EVGO has entered into a commercial agreement with Subaru of America Inc. to provide charging credit to Solterra EV drivers.
- Under the agreement, EVgo will provide drivers of the 2023 Solterra EV SUV with the option to receive a $400 charging credit on the EVgo public fast charging network.
- The move follows the company's previous news of becoming Subaru's preferred EV charging partner at the beginning of 2022.
- "Subaru and EVgo share a commitment to delivering first-in-class customer experiences and combatting climate change," said chief commercial officer Jonathan Levy.
- Customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Subaru Solterra EV SUV can select $400 of pre-paid charging credits with EVgo or a home charger installation credit.
- With EVgo's more than 850 public fast charging locations and 1,200+ L2 charging stalls, Subaru drivers will have access to more than 46,000 L2 and DC fast charge public chargers through EVgo across U.S.
- Price Action: EVGO shares are trading lower by 1.40% at $6.71 on the last check Friday.
- Photo Via Wikimedia Commons
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.