U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Nasdaq dropping more than 100 points on Thursday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Inotiv, Inc. NOTV shares tumbled 46.9% to $8.41. On November 16, Inotiv became aware U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of Florida criminally charged employees of supplier of non-human primates.
- Editas Medicine, Inc. EDIT dipped 19.3% to $9.88 after the company announced clinical data from the Phase 1/2 BRILLIANCE trial of EDIT-101.
- DZS Inc. DZSI dropped 17.4% to $11.26 after the company announced pricing of a roughly $28.8 million public offering of 3,377,315 shares at a price of $11.50 per share
- Kinnate Biopharma Inc. KNTE fell 16.1% to $8.11. Stifel downgraded Kinnate Biopharma from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $35 to $11.
- BrightView Holdings, Inc. BV dropped 16% to $7.55 following weak quarterly results.
- NeoGenomics, Inc. NEO fell 14% to $9.56. NeoGenomics recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.14 per share.
- Global-e Online Ltd. GLBE declined 13.5% to $21.24 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- ReNew Energy Global Plc RNW fell 13% to $5.76. The company recently posted downbeat quarterly earnings.
- Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. DNA dipped 12.7% to $2.0250. Ginkgo Bioworks announced a public offering of Class A common stock.
- Stoke Therapeutics, Inc. STOK dropped 12.5% to $7.90. Stoke Therapeutics recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.66 per share.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD declined 11.6% to $2.1650.
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. ORA fell 9.6% to $90.40. Ormat reported pricing of upsized public offering of 3.75 million shares of common stock on behalf of stockholder ORIX Corporation at a price of $90 per share.
- EZCORP, Inc. EZPW fell 8.1% to $8.99 after the company reported Q4 results.
- Cloudflare, Inc. NET dropped 8.1% to $48.42.
- America's Car-Mart, Inc. CRMT fell 5.6% to $62.01 after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.