- Real estate and investment management firm Jones Lang LaSalle Inc JLL expects 2025 Fee revenue to be $10 billion - $11 billion.
- It sees 2025 adjusted EBITDA margin of 16% - 19%.
- In addition, JLL is currently expecting to operate within a Net Debt to Adjusted EBITDA leverage range of 0.0x to 2.0x.
- "The commercial real estate industry is being shaped by the rapid adoption of technology and an increased focus on sustainability," said CEO Christian Ulbrich.
- Price Action: JLL shares traded higher by 3.15% at $165.74 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.