U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP shares dipped 13.2% to $159.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected earnings results and cut full-year guidance.
- Carnival Corporation CCL shares tumbled 12.2% to $9.79 in pre-market trading after the company announced an offering of convertible senior notes.
- Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. DNA dropped 6.4% to $2.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed public offering.
- Hello Group Inc. MOMO fell 5% to $5.84 in pre-market trading after surging around 14% on Tuesday.
- Arrival ARVL fell 4.1% to $0.4711 in pre-market trading. Arrival recently reported a Q3 loss of $310.3 million.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. NCLH fell 3.6% to $17.65 in pre-market trading. UBS recently maintained Norwegian Cruise Line with a Buy and raised the price target from $15 to $24.
Also check this out: Markets Turn More Bullish Ahead Of Earnings.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.