- Autoliv Inc ALV has increased its quarterly dividend by 3% to $0.66 per share for the fourth quarter of FY22. The company paid a dividend of $0.64 per share in 3Q22.
- The raised dividend will be payable on December 9, 2022, to Autoliv shareholders of record on November 22, 2022.
- The ex-date will be November 21, 2022, for holders of common stock listed on the NYSE and Swedish Depository Receipts (SDRs) listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- "This is the second consecutive annual 3% increase since we re-instated our dividend in Q2 2021," said Jan Carlson, Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Autoliv held $483 million in cash and equivalents as of September 30, 2022.
- Price Action: ALV shares are trading higher by 1.09% at $85.00 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.