U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC shares climbed 39.5% to $24.39 in pre-market trading following recent reports that Donald Trump could soon announce 2024 Presidential run.
- Perfect Corp. PERF gained 14.6% to $10.51 in pre-market trading after jumping over 26% on Friday.
- Selina Hospitality PLC SLNA shares climbed 11.3% to $4.02 in pre-market trading after dipping over 19% on Friday.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. CCO rose 11% to $1.41 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Friday.
- Millicom International Cellular S.A. TIGO gained 10.6% to $13.05 in pre-market trading. Atlas Investissement confirmed that it Acquired a 7% interest in Millicom.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS surged 8.5% to $10.38 in pre-market trading.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX rose 8.5% to $1.65 in pre-market trading. RLX Technology is expected to report Q3 financial results on November 16, 2022.
- Comstock Resources, Inc. CRK rose 8.5% to $19.99 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted upbeat Q3 results.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD climbed 7% to $19.63 in pre-market trading.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV gained 5.3% to $8.30 in pre-market trading.
Also check this out: Yelp, Twilio, Atlassian, And Other Big Losers From Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.