- Service Corporation International SCI Board of Directors has approved an increase in its quarterly cash dividend to $0.27 per share.
- The dividend represents an 8% increase from the previously declared quarterly dividend of $0.25.
- The raised cash dividend is payable on December 30, 2022, to shareholders of record on December 15, 2022.
- The company also increased the authorized level of repurchases of its common stock by approximately $350 million.
- When combined with $250 million of authority remaining under the existing program, this represents a total of $600 million of current share repurchase authority effective today.
- Service Corporation held $209.7 million in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2022.
- Price Action: SCI shares are trading higher by 10.40% at $67.51 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.