- Tennant Company TNC said its Board of Directors authorized a 6% hike in its quarterly cash dividend to $0.265 per share.
- The increased dividend is payable on December 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on November 30, 2022.
- The increase marks Tennant's fifty-first consecutive year of annual cash dividend increase.
- "This increased dividend reflects the company's strong financial foundation, disciplined capital allocation prioritization, and commitment to generating long-term value for our shareholders," said CEO Dave Huml.
- Tennant held $73.8 million in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2022.
- Price Action: TNC shares closed lower by 0.52% at $59.72 on Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.