- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp CTSH expanded its collaboration with Qualcomm Inc QCOM to accelerate enterprise digital transformation through a new 5G experience center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The collaboration combined Cognizant's experience in 5G, IoT, cloud, and data analytics with Qualcomm Technologies' intelligent edge devices, AI, and 5G connectivity solutions.
- Private 5G networks aid next-generation services, like autonomous driving, robotic automation, synthetic biology, virtual reality, and smart manufacturing in an ultra-reliable, low-latency, secure and scalable way.
- Vibha Rustagi, global head of IoT at Cognizant, said, "By aligning their expertise with Cognizant's unique industry solutions in manufacturing, automotive, biopharma, retail, and others, we will strive to help clients simplify the complexities of the technology, accelerate their digital transformations and stay focused on their business objectives."
- Cognizant expanded its 5G experience center footprint globally, with the Atlanta location being the first of its planned 5G centers in North America.
- The global IoT integration market will likely reach $11.6 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 29.4% CAGR.
- Price Action: CTSH shares closed higher by 0.80% at $60.76 on Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.