- Commerce platform Lightspeed Commerce Inc LSPD promoted JD St-Martin to the role of President.
- St-Martin will expand beyond his responsibilities as Chief Revenue Officer in this role.
- St-Martin joined Lightspeed in May 2019 through the acquisition of Chronogolf, a SaaS company he co-founded in 2013, and in July 2020, he became Lightspeed's Senior Vice President of Global Sales.
- Michael DeSimone, Lightspeed's Chief Business Officer, will depart at the end of 2022. DeSimone joined Lightspeed via acquisition in 2020 as the CEO of ShopKeep.
- "JD has been an incredible leader at Lightspeed since he joined us more than three years ago and an instrumental player in driving our growth at a critical time," CEO JP Chauvet said. "These changes will help to further streamline our executive team, placing the accountability for the performance of each vertical with the same individual who is responsible for our go-to-market and customer success."
- Lightspeed had appointed Ryan Tabone as its Chief Product & Technology Officer.
- Tabone joined Lightspeed from Alphabet Inc GOOG GOOGL Google, where he was among the founding member of the team that built Chromebook and, most recently, as the Vice President & General Manager of Google Pay and Google Finance.
- Price Action: LSPD shares traded lower by 2.61% at $17.41 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.