- Noodles & Co NDLS has launched Impossible Chicken, a plant-based protein option made by Impossible Foods.
- Noodles' new Impossible Panko Chicken offering is now available as a protein option across its menu nationwide.
- In addition to Impossible Orange Chicken Lo Mein, Noodles has added Impossible Panko Chicken to the dish, LEANguini Rosa.
- Noodles launched Impossible Orange Chicken Lo Mein in March 2022.
- With Noodles' customizable menu, guests can now add Impossible Panko Chicken to any dish. It contains 12 grams of protein and no cholesterol per 80 gram serving.
- It also offers 25% less total fat and 40% less saturated fat per serving compared to the animal version.
- "After testing Impossible Chicken in several markets this past spring, we received overwhelming feedback that Impossible tastes just like chicken," said chief marketing officer Stacey Pool.
- Price Action: NDLS shares are trading higher by 2.22% at $5.28 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.