U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Akouos, Inc. AKUS surged 85.3% to $12.99 in pre-market trading after Lilly announced plans to acquire all outstanding shares of the company.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVEO jumped 37% to $14.36 in pre-market trading. LG Chem, Ltd. to Acquire AVEO Pharmaceuticals for $15.00 per share in cash.
- fuboTV Inc. FUBO rose 10.8% to $4.49 in pre-market trading after the company issued preliminary Q3 North America revenue results above previous guidance. The company also reported a 27% increase in North America paid subscribers and ceased operation of Fubo Sportsbook.
- Tremor International Ltd TRMR rose 10% to $7.92 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Monday.
- Canoo Inc. GOEV rose 9% to $1.58 in pre-market trading after gaining 12% on Monday.
- Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX gained 7.3% to $3.61 in pre-market trading.
- 89bio, Inc. ETNB gained 6.9% to $9.45 in pre-market trading after jumping 15% on Monday.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. APE climbed 6.8% to $2.03 in pre-market trading.
- Johnson & Johnson JNJ gained 1.6% to $169.26 in pre-market trading following strong quarterly results.
Also check this out: US Stock Futures Signal Higher Start On Wall Street; Bank of America Earnings In Focus .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.