- Waitr Holdings Inc's WTRH on-demand delivery brand, ASAP.com, has signed a partnership agreement with Unilever Plc UL. The financial details of the arrangement were not disclosed.
- Unilever is a major supplier of ice cream products, including Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Good Humor, Magnum ice cream, and more.
- Under the agreement, ASAP.com will deliver frozen treats to its consumers. Unilever will coordinate with ASAP's existing restaurant partners to help add ice cream to their menus.
- ASAP will also deliver from The Ice Cream Shop, Unilever's virtual storefront. Customers can order from The Ice Cream Shop at more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
- "And going into partnership with Unilever is another high-profile implementation of our new business model to 'deliver anything' to consumers, same day, from any type of business," said Carl Grimstad, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of ASAP.
- Also Read: Can You Skip Food Concession Lines At Sports Games? NHL Gets New Partner To Do Just That
- Price Action: WTRH shares are trading higher by 7.77% at $0.14 on the last check Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.