U.S. stocks closed lower with the Nasdaq Composite dropping more than 100 points on Monday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- ACM Research, Inc. ACMR shares fell 26.5% to close at $9.04 amid new US regulation tightening semiconductor exports to China.
- Five9, Inc. FIVN fell 25.6% to close at $57.30 after the company's CEO resigned and accepted a position at a pre-IPO company.
- TAL Education Group TAL fell 21.6% to close at $3.92. Shares of Chinese stocks traded lower after the US announced export controls restricting China's ability to purchase certain chips.
- scPharmaceuticals Inc. SCPH fell 19.3% to close at $4.02. The FDA has approved scPharmaceuticals’ Furoscix (furosemide injection), a proprietary formulation of furosemide delivered via an On-Body Infusor for congestion due to fluid overload in heart failure patients.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD declined 19.2% to close at $30.42.
- DraftKings Inc. DKNG declined 13.8% to settle at $14.28.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN dropped 12.3% to close at $64.14.
- monday.com Ltd. MNDY fell 11.2% to close at $96.97.
- Sprout Social, Inc. SPT shares declined 10.7% to close at $55.34.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI fell 10.7% to close at $13.80 amid new US regulation tightening semiconductor exports to China.
- H World Group Limited HTHT declined 10.5% to close at $31.03. Shares of Chinese companies traded lower after the US announced export controls restricting China's ability to purchase certain chips.
- Varonis Systems, Inc. VRNS fell 10.5% to settle at $23.16. Shares of software companies traded lower amid a rise in treasury yields.
- Tenable Holdings, Inc. TENB declined 9.9% to close at $30.54. Shares of several companies in the broader tech sector traded lower amid overall market weakness as stocks fall on concerns over Fed policy and Russia-Ukraine escalation.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS dropped 7.6% to close at $4.48.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS shares dropped 7.6% to close at $39.29.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.