U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning after recording losses in the previous session. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Rent-A-Center Inc RCII fell 20.5% to $17.75 in pre-market trading as the company lowered its earnings guidance for the third quarter and named Mr. Fahmi Karam as new Executive Vice President - Chief Financial Officer.
- NIKE, Inc. NKE fell 9.3% to $86.45 in pre-market trading. NIKE reported better-than-expected earnings and sales results for its first quarter on Thursday. However, the company reported a rise in quarter-ended inventories and revenue in the Greater China region also declined from a year ago.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN fell 5.5% to $30.61 in pre-market trading after surging around 14% on Thursday.
- FaZe Holdings Inc. FAZE dropped 3.9% to $8.90 in pre-market trading after dipping around 25% on Thursday.
- Gaotu Techedu Inc. GOTU fell 3.4% to $1.14 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Thursday.
Also check this out: Why Senti Biosciences Shares Jumped Over 50%; Here Are 79 Biggest Movers From Yesterday .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.