U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping around 180 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Eve Holding, Inc. EVEX shares tumbled 18% to $10.08. BLADE India signed non-binding order for up to 200 eVTOL vehicles from Eve Air Mobility.
- Avidity Biosciences, Inc. RNA shares dropped 14.9% to $15.95. The FDA has placed a partial clinical hold on new participant enrollment in Avidity Biosciences’ Phase 1/2 MARINA trial of AOC 1001 in adults with myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1).
- FaZe Holdings Inc. FAZE fell 14.2% to $12.66.
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. PFS declined 12.5% to $20.27. Provident Financial Services and Lakeland Bancorp to merge in an all-stock transaction.
- 374Water, Inc. SCWO fell 12.1% to $3.03.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN dropped 11.6% to $36.00.
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. KRO fell 11.2% to $9.48. Barclays maintained Kronos Worldwide with an Underweight and lowered the price target from $15 to $8.
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. OCUL dropped 10.5% to $4.7250. Ocular Therapeutix announced interim 7-month data from its U.S. Phase 1 trial evaluating OTX-TKI for wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) and other retinal diseases.
- Dyne Therapeutics, Inc. DYN fell 9.8% to $12.06.
- Exicure, Inc. XCUR dropped 9.4% to $1.5388 as the company announced plans to cut its workforce by around 66% and also reported a $5.4 million private placement transaction with CBI, USA. The company also said it will seek the asset divestiture of its SCN9A program.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited VIPS declined 9.2% to $8.45.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD shares fell 8.9% to $59.22.
- Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. UVE dropped 8.1% to $9.43.
- Studio City International Holdings Limited MSC fell 6.9% to $2.28.
- BGC Partners, Inc. BGCP fell 6.6% to $3.28.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft DB dropped 5.6% to $7.66.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.