- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN shares climbed 19% to $37.79 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Friday.
- Globalstar, Inc. GSAT shares gained 9.8% to $2.24 in pre-market trading.
- Brigham Minerals, Inc. MNRL rose 7.6% to $31.64 in pre-market trading. Sitio Royalties Corp. is in advanced talks to acquire Brigham Minerals, Bloomberg reported.
- Amyris, Inc. AMRS rose 7.3% to $2.93 in pre-market trading.
- CoStar Group, Inc. CSGP gained 6.7% to $75.65 in pre-market trading. CoStar Group will replace PVH in the S&P 500 on Monday, September 19.
- New Fortress Energy Inc. NFE rose 6.2% to $59.00 in pre-market trading.
- Invitation Homes Inc. INVH gained 5.5% to $38.48 in pre-market trading. Invitation Homes will replace PENN Entertainment in the S&P 500 on Monday, September 19.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. PHG rose 4.9% to $16.98 in pre-market trading. Koninklijke Philips agreed to pay over $24 million to resolve alleged false claims over respiratory-related medical equipment, said the U.S. Justice Department.
- Signify Health, Inc. SGFY rose 1.2% to $29.12 in pre-market trading. CVS Health agreed to buy Signify Health for around $8 billion in cash.
Also check this out: US Stocks Record Third Consecutive Weekly Loss But Market Volatility Decreases .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.