- Singing Machine Company Inc MICS launched its WiFi pedestal karaoke machine with Costco Wholesale Corp COST Costco North America and selected worldwide territories this fall.
- The new distribution program will provide distribution into more than 500 Costco U.S. locations nationwide.
- Internationally, the plan includes 40 Costco Clubs in Mexico and 13 Costco Clubs in Australia.
- Through a new European distributor, CMS Distribution, the fall program will also include international distribution to Costco U.K., Costco Sweden, and Costco Iceland.
- Singing Machine's new WiFi karaoke system ISM1090 includes a seven-inch built-in touchscreen display, Bluetooth for wireless digital audio streaming, and HDMI output to display lyrics on a home big screen TV.
- Price Action: MICS shares are trading higher by 4.65% at $8.55 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.