- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp GO has entered into a partnership with DoorDash Inc DASH to offer on-demand grocery delivery.
- The collaboration will enable on-demand grocery delivery from more than 398 locations across the country.
- DoorDash customers can order groceries on-demand from local Grocery Outlet stores through the DoorDash marketplace app or website.
- All participating Grocery Outlet stores will be available on DashPass, DoorDash's membership program, offering members $0 delivery fees from restaurants, grocery, and convenience stores nationwide.
- Price Action: GO shares are trading higher by 1.93% to $41.29 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.