- BorgWarner Inc BWA said its first units of the fast-charging station, Iperion-120, have been installed by the Italian service provider Route220.
- The direct current (DC) device benefits users and operators alike through its fast-charging options, easy-to-use operations, compatibility, versatility, and longevity.
- Iperion-120 offers the facility to fully charge one car at 120 kW or two vehicles simultaneously at a maximum power of 60 kW each.
- "As a supplier for the automotive industry, we are not only delivering innovative technology for electric drivetrains, but also supporting the industry in enhancing the whole infrastructure for electric mobility, which includes charging," said Davide Girelli, VP and General Manager, BorgWarner Morse Systems.
- Price Action: BWA shares are trading higher by 2.90% at $39.68 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.