- Kimberly-Clark Corp KMB has chosen Zack Hicks in the newly created role of Chief Digital and Technology Officer, effective July 26, 2022.
- He is a member of the company's executive leadership team.
- The new role reflects Kimberly-Clark's increasing focus on digital technology in building brands.
- Hicks joins the company after serving twenty-six years at Toyota Motor Corp's TM Toyota Motors North America and Toyota Motor Sales, USA, in senior executive positions.
- "Zack brings to Kimberly-Clark significant experience in technology innovation, operations and team leadership," said Mike Hsu, Chairman, and CEO, Kimberly-Clark.
- Price Action: KMB shares are trading higher by 0.66% at $132.92 on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.