- Farmmi Inc FAMI has bagged an order for its dried black fungus. The financial terms were not disclosed.
- The products under the sales win will be exported to Vancouver, Canada.
- The company said the demand for its products improved as COVID-19 closures approached an end and logistics challenges eased.
- "We are pleased to see new waves of demand as customers discover new uses for mushrooms and demand high-quality products like Farmmi is known for," said Chairwoman and CEO Yefang Zhang.
- According to a report by Allied Market Research, the global functional mushroom market generated $7.98 billion in 2020 and is expected to swell to $19.33 billion in 2030.
- Price Action: FAMI shares are trading lower by 0.48% at $1.05 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.