- Booking Holdings Inc BKNG owned OpenTable has signed a global agreement to become a preferred restaurant technology provider to Marriott International Inc MAR.
- OpenTable serves more than 1,400 restaurants operated by Marriott hotels in properties across 56 countries worldwide.
- The agreement will make it easier for restaurants located in a Marriott branded property worldwide to take advantage of OpenTable technology and onboard their teams.
- "Our software streamlines hotel food and beverage operations while helping restaurants deliver memorable experiences and find new diners on our global dining network – we're thrilled to deepen our relationship with Marriott," said OpenTable CEO Debby Soo.
- Price Action: BKNG shares are trading lower by 1.47% at $1,807.73 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.