- Snap Inc. SNAP fell 28.4% to $11.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results, announced a reduction in the hiring rate and did not provide guidance.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG shares fell 11.9% to $198.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported second-quarter revenue growth of 4% year-over-year to $1.52 billion, +6% on a constant currency basis, missing the consensus of $1.56 billion.
- SVB Financial Group SIVB fell 11.7% to $385.00 in pre-market trading after reporting weaker-than-expected Q2 earnings.
- Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX fell 7.7% to $77.21 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 results and issued weak Q1 guidance.
- Western Digital Corporation WDC shares fell 6.7% to $47.00 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Seagate, which reported worse-than-expected Q4 results and issued weak Q1 guidance.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS fell 6.3% to $19.61 in pre-market trading in sympathy with social media peer Snap, which reported worse-than-expected financial results.
- The Trade Desk, Inc. TTD fell 5.8% to $47.99 in pre-market trading.
- Digital Turbine, Inc. APPS fell 5.7% to $20.14 in pre-market trading.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. META fell 4.7% to $174.52 in pre-market trading. Shares of social media companies traded lower in sympathy with Snap, which reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Main Street Capital Corporation MAIN fell 4.1% to $41.22 in pre-market trading.
Also check this out: U.S. Stock Futures Lower; Tesla Posts Upbeat Q2 Earnings .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.