- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co ADM has signed an agreement with FBN (Farmers Business Network) to expand the availability of FBN's digital farm business management platform, Gradable.
- Under the agreement, Gradable will be accessible to ADM's network of farmers across North America.
- The Gradable platform will enable farmers to identify areas where they can increase the profitability of their operations.
- Gradable lays the groundwork for increased farmer participation in new sustainability markets by allowing them to collect and calculate verifiable production data.
- Price Action: ADM shares are trading lower by 1.24% at $73.64 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.