U.S. stocks closed sharply higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 750 points on Tuesday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording gains in the previous session.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN gained 12.2% to settle at $65.83 on Tuesday. Shares of crypto-related companies traded higher amid strength in cryptocurrencies.
- Sea Limited SE gained 8.8% to close at $75.35.
- Coupang, Inc. CPNG surged 8.1% to close at $18.00.
- Carnival Corporation CCL jumped 7.4% to settle at $10.36.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation ON gained 7% to close at $58.78.
- Netflix, Inc. NFLX gained 5.6% to close at $201.63. Netflix reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS after the closing bell on Tuesday.
- General Motors Company GM surged 5.5% to close at $34.40. GM unveiled its new all-electric Chevy Blazer on Monday after previewing the vehicle earlier in the year. The company also announced that it was selected by the U.S. Army to provide a battery electric vehicle for analysis and demonstration.
- Ford Motor Company F gained 5.3% to close at $12.59. Ford on Tuesday announced that it will report its second-quarter financial results after the market closes on July 27.
- Novartis AG NVS rose 4% to close at $86.00 after reporting upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN gained 3.9% to close at $118.21 amid overall market strength.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.