- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM rose 87.3% to $0.6965 amid the Supreme Court overturning Roe V Wade.
- Acutus Medical, Inc. AFIB gained 82.4% to $0.9819 after the company announced the commercial launch of its left-heart access products.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. NRSN surged 70% to $2.85 after the company reported results from a stage III ALS Biomarker study evaluating PrimeC. Preliminary results showed levels of disease-related biomarkers in people with ALS were steady, in contrast to a statistically significant decline portrayed in biomarkers when PrimeC was administered.
- Epizyme, Inc. EPZM rose 60.4% to $1.53. Ipsen SA IPSEY agreed to acquire Epizyme at $1.45 per share for approximately $247 million, plus one contingent value right (CVR) per share.
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. AXSM shares jumped 40.4% to $34.34 after the company received proposed labeling from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its treatment of major depressive disorder.
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. TENX rose 35.3% to $0.42 after dipping more than 46% on Friday.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IDRA jumped 28.7% to $0.4248.
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc. HILS gained 27.3% to $0.9632 after the company announced a collaboration with Sapien Biosciences in cancer treatments to evaluate the synergy of HSB-1216 with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- InflaRx N.V. IFRX shares rose 26.4% to $0.9870 after tumbling around 34% on Friday.
- NuZee, Inc. NUZE gained 26.2% to $1.0788.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC rose 23.7% to $0.3216 after dipping over 20% on Friday. FedNat, last month, announced a $15 million investment by Hale Partnership in Monarch National Insurance Company.
- Clene Inc. CLNN gained 22.4% to $3.55. Clene, last month, received a $3 million loan from the Maryland Board of Public Works to support production for its lead drug candidate CNM-Au8.
- Boxed, Inc. BOXD surged 22.1% to $2.8263.
- Kiromic BioPharma, Inc. KRBP rose 22.1% to $0.4397 after dropping more than 25% on Friday. Kiromic BioPharma recently announced a strategic pipeline shift to prioritize its allogeneic, non-engineered off-the-shelf product candidate, Deltacel/KB-GDT.
- Sigma Labs, Inc. SASI gained 21.8% to $1.34.
- Panbela Therapeutics, Inc. PBLA jumped 20.8% to $0.7394.
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. CYTO gained 19.6% to $0.6110.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. AGRX surged 19.1% to $1.37 amid the Supreme Court overturning Roe V Wade.
- Landos Biopharma, Inc. LABP gained 18.8% to $0.7246. Landos recently named Gregory Oakes as President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. BLPH jumped 18.5% to $1.09.
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation AGTC shares rose 17.7% to $0.7260 following a 25% drop on Friday.
- Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARMP gained 16.7% to $3.91.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. NXTP jumped 16.6% to $0.4215.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON rose 16% to $0.4299. Ebang International announced the receipt of Nasdaq notification regarding minimum bid price deficiency.
- GreenLight Biosciences Holdings GRNA gained 14.3% to $3.11.
- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK jumped 13.5% to $0.4316.
- Aspira Women's Health Inc. AWH gained 13% to $0.5810.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. MMLP shares gained 12.3% to $4.0975. Martin Midstream Partners recently filed for mixed shelf of up to $250 million.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL rose 7.5% to $0.8812. RedHill Biopharma recently announced a cost reduction plan expected to generate operational cost savings of approximately $50 million over the next 18 months.
- Reed's, Inc. REED rose 7% to $0.1498 after dropping more than 20% on Friday. Reed's, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.05 per share.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS shares fell 23% to $2.19 following effect of 1:16 reverse stock split.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS dipped 22.1% to $0.8027.
- Benson Hill, Inc. BHIL dropped 16.7% to $2.7550.
- Wrap Technologies, Inc. WRAP fell 15.3% to $1.99.
- SIGA Technologies, Inc. SIGA fell 15.3% to $11.04. SIGA Technologies recently announced approximately $13 million in procurement orders for oral TPOXX (tecovirimat).
- BioAtla, Inc. BCAB dipped 15.2% to $3.0050.
- SSR Mining Inc. SSRM fell 14.4% to $16.12. SSR Mining announced inclusion in the Russell 1000 Index.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. MYPS dropped 13.6% to $4.68.
- Digital Ally, Inc. DGLY fell 13.5% to $0.8207.
- Eargo, Inc. EAR dropped 13.2% to $1.0850. Eargo strengthened financial position with up to $125 million strategic investment from Patient Square Capital.
- Avalo Therapeutics, Inc. AVTX declined 12.5% to $0.46.
- Evolv Technologies Holdings, Inc. EVLV dropped 12.2% to $2.8265.
- Regis Corporation RGS dipped 11.1% to $0.8104.
- Polestar Automotive Holding UK PLC PSNY fell 10.3% to $11.66 amid post-SPAC merger volatility following the company's Friday debut as a public company.
- Sharecare, Inc. SHCR shares fell 7.8% to $1.7699. Sharecare, last month, reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results, issued Q2 and FY22 guidance and reported a $50 million buyback.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP fell 6.5% to $1.7499. Tonix Pharmaceuticals recently reported pricing of $30 million private placement of convertible redeemable preferred stock.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.