- Needham hailed KLA Corp's KLAC 2022 Investor Day in NYC in a note titled "Investor Day Reveals New 2026 Model Targeting Revenue of $14bn and EPS of $38."
- Overall, it was a successful event that provided investors with a fresh LT outlook on KLA's strategy and earnings power while providing hope during this market downturn.
- Despite the ongoing macro issues, Needham believed in KLA's commentary to continue outperforming WFE and gain additional share in semiconductor process control (PC).
- The outlook should provide some solace to investors during this uncertain time. Needham assured.
- Needham saw that as the semiconductor process control leader, KLA has a wide competitive moat in its core market.
- KLA enjoys the WFE industry's highest gross margin and consistently returns capital to investors through dividends and share buybacks.
- Its service business has been a role model for the industry, and Needham saw it would continue to drive KLA's growth and profitability.
- KLA is a clear beneficiary of foundry/logic spending strength and EUV proliferation in 2021-2022.
- Needham believes KLA has a high-quality business, proving it can outperform peers in industry upturns and downturns.
- As such, Needham saw the potential for KLA to deliver strong share price performance despite the market sentiment around the WFE cycle and upgraded the stock to Buy in July 2021.
- Needham maintained KLA with a Buy and price target of $395.
- Price Action: KLAC shares traded lower by 0.78% at $307.99 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.