- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUN shares jumped 47.4% to $16.13. The company recently completed a SPAC merger deal last week and began trading on Thursday.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNOA gained 41% to $3.7680 after the company and its partner MicroSafe Group DMCC received EPA approval for Nanocyn as a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Ostin Technology Group Co., Ltd. OST jumped 30.4% to $3.94.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX shares gained 29% to $11.52. Enovix announced initial smartwatch battery order from leading global consumer electronics company.
- Atkore Inc. ATKR surged 18.1% to $113.81 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q2 EPS guidance above analyst estimates.
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. TTI gained 17.6% to $4.35. Tetra Technologies recently posted Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.06.
- Belite Bio, Inc BLTE jumped 17.3% to $10.41. The FDA has granted Fast Track Designation to Belite Bio’s LBS-008 for Stargardt disease (STGD1).
- Harmonic Inc. HLIT surged 15.8% to $9.96 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 adjusted EPS and sales results and issued Q2 and FY22 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- IPG Photonics Corporation IPGP gained 15.6% to $114.68. IPG Photonics reported first-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 7% year-on-year to $369.98 million, beating the consensus of $334.79 million.
- Hour Loop, Inc. HOUR jumped 13.5% to $4.02.
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. JAKK gained 13.5% to $15.13 following upbeat Q1 results.
- Catalent, Inc. CTLT jumped 12.7% to $101.57 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results. The company also raised its FY22 guidance.
- The Chemours Company CC gained 12.3% to $37.17 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 adjusted EPS and sales results and raised its FY22 adjusted EBITDA guidance.
- CVR Energy, Inc. CVI jumped 12.1% to $28.55 following Q1 results.
- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. HCDI rose 12% to $3.5862 after climbing 13% on Monday.
- Western Digital Corporation WDC jumped 11.3% to $60.06 after Elliott Investment Management sent a letter to the Board of Western Digital, calling for a full strategic review of the value that could be created by separating its flash unit.
- Sequans Communications S.A. SQNS gained 11.2% to $2.76 following strong Q1 results.
- Medifast, Inc. MED jumped 8.7% to $189.67 following upbeat Q1 results.
- Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. MPWR gained 8.4% to $445.36 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results and issued Q2 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- BP p.l.c. BP gained 6.8% to $30.82. BP’s profits more than doubled to $6.2 billion in Q1, helped by soaring oil and gas prices, despite posting a massive loss after offloading its nearly 20% stake in a Russian-controlled oil company Rosneft
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. SPRO shares dipped 57.1% to $2.1850. Spero Therapeutics will defer current commercialization activities for tebipenem HBr based on feedback from a recent Late Cycle Meeting (LCM) with the FDA.
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG shares fell 31.4% to $17.15 after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued Q2 and FY22 sales guidance below analyst estimates. Piper Sandler downgraded Chegg from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $44 to $21.
- Blackboxstocks Inc. BLBX fell 29.3% to $3.29. Blackboxstocks completed its platform integration with E*TRADE Inc.
- Kymera Therapeutics, Inc. KYMR dipped 27.2% to $23.83 following downbeat quarterly results.
- EverQuote, Inc. EVER declined 24.5% to $11.15 after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued Q2 and FY22 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Harsco Corporation HSC dropped 24% to $7.81 after the company posted Q1 results and lowered FY22 guidance.
- Semler Scientific, Inc. SMLR dipped 24% to $35.99 after the company reported Q1 EPS results were lower year-over-year and issued Q2 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX fell 17.4% to $7.04 after climbing around 43% on Monday.
- Varonis Systems, Inc. VRNS dropped 16.3% to $36.53 after the company reported Q1 earnings results and issued FY22 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Expedia Group, Inc. EXPE declined 15.1% to $148.40 after the company reported Q1 financial results.
- Nutex Health, Inc. NUTX dropped 14.3% to $8.55.
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. CURO fell 13.9% to $10.07 following Q1 results.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc. ROK dipped 13.8% to $215.35 after the company reported Q2 earnings results and cut FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS shares fell 13.3% to $0.2309 after dipping around 22% on Monday.
- J&J Snack Foods Corp. JJSF dropped 11.7% to $129.68 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales.
- Hayward Holdings, Inc. HAYW fell 11.1% to $15.01 after the company reported a secondary offering of 22.5m shares of common stock by selling stockholders.
- Glatfelter Corporation GLT dropped 11% to $9.89 following Q1 results.
- MediaAlpha, Inc. MAX fell 9.4% to $13.69.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO shares fell 8.6% to $0.5254 after jumping 17% on Monday.
- Fabrinet FN dipped 7.7% to $91.74 following downbeat Q3 results.
- FMC Corporation FMC dropped 7.1% to $122.43 after the company reported Q1 financial results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers