- Swvl Holdings Corp. SWVL shares gained 34.3% to $5.72.
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. DRTS shares climbed 19.3% to $10.62.
- Inozyme Pharma, Inc. INZY gained 17% to $5.16. Inozyme Pharma, Inc. INZY Director Pivotal bioVenture Partners Fund I U.G.P., Ltd acquired a total of 1,070,000 shares at an average price of $3.69.
- Insteel Industries, Inc. IIIN jumped 12.9% to $45.27 following better-than-expected Q2 results.
- United Airlines Holdings, Inc. UAL rose 11.6% to $51.91. United Airlines announced downbeat results for its first quarter. However, the company expects to return to profitability in Q2.
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation SKYH gained 11.3% to $6.25.
- Green Plains Inc. GPRE surged 10.5% to $33.37. Green Plains achieved breakthrough 60% protein concentration and record-high renewable corn oil yield.
- Nordic American Tankers Limited NAT gained 9.5% to $3.1650.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA rose 9.1% to $1,066.52 as the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter. The company reported production of 305,407 vehicles and deliveries of 310,048 vehicles in the first quarter, up 69% and 68% year-over-year, respectively.
- Sabre Corporation SABR gained 8.8% to $11.66. Sabre will host a conference call at 09:00 AM ET on May 3, 2022, to discuss Q1 2022 earnings results.
- Mesa Air Group, Inc. MESA jumped 8.3% to $4.2250.
- American Airlines Group Inc. AAL rose 7.4% to $20.93 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results and issued Q2 guidance.
- Pool Corporation POOL gained 7.4% to $463.65 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results. The company also raised its FY22 EPS guidance above analyst estimates.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN rose 7.1% to $1.51 after dipping around 17% on Wednesday.
- Nucor Corporation NUE surged 6.8% to $180.78 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Dow Inc. DOW shares rose 6.4% to $71.83 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMPE fell 36.2% to $0.2170 after the company received written responses from the FDA under a Type C meeting request regarding the AP-013 Phase 3 trial results. The FDA disagreed with the proposed change from the Intent-To-Treat population to the modified Intent-To-Treat population. FDA did not agree AP-013 could serve as a second pivotal trial for Ampion.
- Xerox Holdings Corporation XRX fell 17.2% to $16.43 after the company swung to a loss in the first quarter.
- Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. MCRI shares tumbled 15.9% to $78.29 after the company reported Q1 results. Jefferies and Stifel downgraded the stock to Hold.
- Sharps Technology, Inc. STSS fell 15.6% to $1.94.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT fell 13.8% to $0.1811. ToughBuilt Industries recently said FY21 EPS results were higher than the previous year.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS fell 12.3% to $28.15.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO shares fell 11.5% to $0.6170. ION Geophysical shares jumped 91% on Wednesday after the company announced it has been awarded a five-year contract by Brunei Shell Petroleum for a digital solution to manage Marine Logistics.
- Alcoa Corporation AA fell 10.8% to $77.54 after reporting downbeat quarterly sales.
- iQIYI, Inc IQ dipped 10.7% to $3.3550.
- Sleep Number Corporation SNBR fell 9.3% to $46.71 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 sales and issued FY22 guidance below estimates. Piper Sandler downgraded Sleep Number from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $62 to $49.
- FTC Solar, Inc. FTCI dropped 8.8% to $2.9250 after Piper Sandler downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underweight and lowered its price target from $4 to $3.
- Rite Aid Corporation RAD fell 8.7% to $7.49. Rite Aid confirmed it previously rejected a non-binding, off-market proposal from Spear Point Capital Management (Spear Point) to acquire all of the outstanding shares of the company’s common stock.
- Century Aluminum Company CENX dropped 6.6% to $23.19. Century Aluminum is expected to report Q1 earnings on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- Equifax Inc. EFX fell 5.1% to $210.05 after the company issued Q2 EPS guidance and FY22 EPS and sales guidance below analyst estimates. Evercore ISI Group also downgraded the stock from Outperform to In-Line.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasAirlinesCasinos & GamingConsumer DiscretionaryEnergyIndustrialsMid-Day MoversOil & Gas Storage & TransportationTop Gainers