- FGI Industries Ltd. FGI rose 92.8% to $7.27 in pre-market trading after jumping 19% on Friday. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $6 per share.
- Knightscope, Inc. KSCP rose 19.8% to $19.51 in pre-market trading after jumping 175% on Friday. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $10 per share.
- WISeKey International Holding AG WKEY shares rose 17.5% to $3.82 in pre-market trading. WISeKey reported full year 2021 preliminary results with revenue of $22.2 million.
- Cian PLC CIAN rose 12.9% to $7.90 in pre-market trading after jumping around 10% on Friday. Cian recently entered into an agreement for acquisition of SmartDeal.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. ANPC shares rose 12.3% to $0.82 in pre-market trading after dropping around 4% on Friday.
- Happiness Development Group Limited HAPP rose 10.2% to $0.4490 in pre-market trading. Happiness Development Group recently entered into a securities purchase agreement with several non-U.S. strategic investors to sell a total of 12.5 million of its shares.
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited CLEU rose 9.9% to $0.90 in pre-market trading following a 5% decline on Friday.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 8% to $0.68 in pre-market trading after jumping 15% on Friday. Exela Technologies recently announced a share buyback of up to 100 million shares of common stock at $1 per share through an exchange offer of new notes.
- Ideanomics, Inc. IDEX rose 8% to $0.9861 in pre-market trading.
- Mechel PAO MTL rose 6.3% to $2.89 in pre-market trading.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PTPI shares rose 6.2% to $1.72 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Friday.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX shares rose 6% to $87.83 in pre-market trading. Novavax shares gained around 14% on Friday after the company announced a supply agreement to provide an initial 5 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to Israel.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP shares fell 26.6% to $1.60 in pre-market trading after jumping 88% on Friday.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO shares fell 12.7% to $4.86 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Friday.
- Eros STX Global Corporation ESGC shares fell 12.6% to $0.25 in pre-market trading. ErosSTX reported a reverse stock split.
- ObsEva SA OBSV fell 11.5% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after the company issued corporate updates.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARDS shares fell 9.2% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. Aridis Pharmaceuticals, last week, announced it received funding to evaluate inhaled monoclonal antibodies to block influenza and SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
- Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc. XERS fell 8.2% to $1.90 in pre-market trading. Xeris Biopharma recently reaffirmed its preliminary 2021 pro forma sales at a high-end of $76 million - $80 million guidance, approximately 55% growth from 2020.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.