- Splash Beverage Group, Inc. SBEV shares gained 118.9% to settle at $4.18 on Friday. Splash Beverage recently announced it has received authorization to sell its TapouT performance drink in Walmart stores across Florida metropolitan areas.
- Guardforce AI Co., Limited GFAI rose 54.3% to close at $1.62 after the company announced the planned expansion of its Robotics as a Service offering with the proposed acquisition of Shenzhen Keweien Robot Service Co. and Guangzhou Kewei Robot Technology Co.
- Mainz Biomed B.V. MYNZ shares jumped 27% to close at $20.87.
- ATI Physical Therapy, Inc. ATIP shares surged 23.4% to close at $3.75 on Friday after Jefferies upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and raised its price target from $3.50 to $5.
- Theseus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. THRX rose 23.2% to settle at $11.73. Theseus Pharmaceuticals recently said first patient was treated with THE-630 in Phase 1/2 study in patients with advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY gained 22.9% to close at $1.29.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE surged 19.8% to close at $8.77. Integrated Media Technology recently entered into convertible note purchase agreements with eight individual investors to raise $10 million.
- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. RXDXgained 17.1% to settle at $35.29.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited MLCO shares jumped 16.6% to close at $11.10. Shares of Macau casino stocks traded higher following the release of a new Macau gaming bill that was mostly in-line with expectations but that had at least a couple of bullish surprises for investors.
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. CRDL gained 16.3% to close at $2.00.
- Ucommune International Ltd UK jumped 15.4% to settle at $0.90. Ucommune International recently signed an agreement with Nanchang Qinghu Industrial Park Management Company to jointly develop the Nanchang Honggutan-Ucommune project.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG rose 15.3% to close at $4.07 after gaining around 23% on Thursday.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. NXTP rose 15.2% to close at $0.7804 following Q3 results. NextPlay Technologies reported quarterly gross profit of $2.2 million and sales of $4.2 million.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS jumped 14.6% to settle at $0.4240.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. PME gained 14.3% to close at $0.72.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS rose 14.2% to close at $42.99. Shares of Macau casino stocks traded higher following the release of a new Macau gaming bill that was mostly in-line with expectations but that had at least a couple of bullish surprises for investors.
- SmileDirectClub, Inc. SDC gained 14.2% to settle at $2.25.
- Fathom Digital Manufacturing Corporation FATH gained 13.9% to close at $7.89.
- Planet Labs PBC PL gained 13.8% to close at $6.36.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO rose 13.2% to close at $3.28.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI jumped 13% to settle at $8.96.
- Molecular Partners AG MOLN shares gained 12.7% to close at $31.89. Molecular Partners said Essex Woodlands Health Ventures Funds crossed below the 3% threshold, transacting its remaining shares to BVF Partners L.P., whose holdings have now crossed the 10% threshold, rising to 12.21%. The company has licensed its COVID-19 treatment candidate to Novartis.
- Zovio Inc ZVO gained 12.3% to settle at $1.37. Zovio's Fullstack Academy recently reported a partnership with upGrad to introduce cybersecurity, data analytics bootcamps in India.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN rose 8.6% to close at $91.47. Shares of Macau casino stocks traded higher following the release of a new Macau gaming bill that was mostly in-line with expectations but that had at least a couple of bullish surprises for investors.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI gained 8.4% to close at $5.70. Adagio Therapeutics recently summarized recent findings reported in three separate publications that show ADG20 has neutralization activity against Omicron.
- Cerberus Cyber Sentinel Corp CISO shares dropped 25% to close at $5.42 on Friday. Cerberus Cyber Sentinel priced its initial public offering of 2,000,000 shares stock at a price of $5.00 per share.
- Weidai Ltd. WEI shares declined 20.5% to settle at $0.5801. Weidai said it will change the ratio of its American depositary shares.
- Smith-Midland Corporation SMID dropped 16.8% to close at $27.38.
- FTC Solar, Inc. FTCI shares fell 15.6% to close at $5.13 after B of A Securities downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underperform and lowered its price target from $9 to $5.
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited DDL dipped 14.8% to settle at $8.63. The company’s board, last month, authorized a share repurchase program of up to $30.0 million of its shares.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS dropped 13.7% to close at $0.3850.
- Insignia Systems, Inc. ISIG fell 13.6% to close at $19.40.
- Vaccitech plc VACC dipped 13.3% to settle at $9.95.
- GWG Holdings, Inc. GWGH dropped 13.1% to close at $7.82.
- Kelso Technologies Inc. KIQ dipped 12.7% to close at $0.4801.
- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. VYNE fell 12.5% to settle at $0.6871. Journey Medical recently acquired Molecule Stabilizing Technology (MST) franchise, including Amzeeq (minocycline) topical foam and Zilxi (minocycline) topical foam from VYNE Therapeutics.
- Codex DNA, Inc. DNAY dipped 12.5% to close at $7.54. Codex DNA recently signed early access collaboration and licensing agreement with Pfizer to further develop Codex DNA's Novel Enzymatic DNA synthesis technology for Pfizer's use in its research and development of mRNA-based vaccines and biotherapies.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD fell 12.1% to close at $3.28.
- Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. BRLT declined 10.8% to close at $12.42.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. APT dropped 10.4% to close at $5.44.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB fell 10.3% to close at $6.90. Revelation Biosciences reported data demonstrating REVTx-99 in vitro anti-viral activity against SARS-CoV-2.
- iSpecimen Inc. ISPC dipped 10.1% to close at $6.25. iSpecimen, on Thursday, announced the addition of a reference lab in New York to support commercial and government customers focused on COVID-19 research.
- SOPHiA GENETICS SA SOPH fell 9.4% to close at $14.13. SOPHiA GENETICS recently reported strong traction in the launch phase of their DEEP-Lung-IV clinical study.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC fell 9.4% to close at $24.48.
- ADC Therapeutics SA ADCT fell 9.3% to close at $17.22.
- Virgin Orbit Holdings, Inc. VORB fell 9.1% to close at $8.55.
- Orchid Island Capital, Inc. ORC shares fell 7.9% to close at $4.22. Orchid Island Capital sees Q4 book value of $4.34 per share.
- Perella Weinberg Partners PWP fell 7.5% to close at $11.86 after the company announced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock.
- Singularity Future Technology Ltd. SGLY shares fell 7.4% to close at $4.64 after jumping over 25% on Thursday.
- Imago BioSciences, Inc. IMGO fell 7.4% to close at $18.48.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPM dropped 6.2% to close at $157.89 after reporting Q4 results.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. PAGS fell 4.7% to settle at $22.45. Keybanc downgraded PagSeguro Digital from Overweight to Sector Weight.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasCasinos & GamingConsumer DiscretionaryMovers From YesterdayTop Gainers