- Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. KTTA rose 26.5% to $1.86 in pre-market trading. Pasithea recently said it expanded its footprint with second Ketamine Therapy Clinic in the UK.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc OSMT rose 21.7% to $1.29 in pre-market trading. HC Wainwright & Co. initiated coverage on Osmotica Pharmaceuticals with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $5.
- Allakos Inc. ALLK rose 16.3% to $9.95 in pre-market trading. Allakos shares tumbled 90% on Wednesday after the company reported data from ENIGMA 2 Phase 3 study of lirentelimab in eosinophilic gastritis (EG) or eosinophilic duodenitis (EoD) and KRYPTOS Phase 2/3 study of lirentelimab in eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE).
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. GNCA shares rose 15.3% to $1.20 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Wednesday.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. TKC rose 14.1% to $4.22 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Wednesday.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. QNRX rose 12% to $2.14 in pre-market trading after dipping more than 10% on Wednesday.
- Bluejay Diagnostics, Inc. BJDX rose 9.8% to $3.13 in pre-market trading. Bluejay Diagnostics recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.11 per share.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG rose 6.4% to $1.16 in pre-market trading after the companys said its JG Unification Messaging System received the 2021 China SaaS Excellent Product Award.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI rose 6% to $3.92 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- SciPlay Corporation SCPL fell 17.4% to $12.78 in pre-market trading after the company reported its independent special committee was unable to reach a deal with Scientific Games.
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. BVXV shares fell 14% to $2.51 in pre-market trading. BiondVax shares jumped 97% on Wednesday after the company announced it signed definitive agreements for the development and commercialization of nanosized COVID-19 antibody therapy with Max Planck Society and the University Medical Center Göttingen.
- Snow Lake Resources Ltd. LITM fell 9.8% to $5.41 in pre-market trading after climbing around 23% on Wednesday.
- Mission Produce, Inc. AVO shares fell 9% to $15.74 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Wednesday.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. AVCT shares fell 8.8% to $2.28 in pre-market trading after jumping 34% on Wednesday.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST fell 8.3% to $1.55 in pre-market trading. Acasti Pharma jumped over 52% on Wednesday after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and a $6 price target.
- JX Luxventure Limited LLL shares fell 8.3% to $2.20 in pre-market trading.
- JD.com, Inc. JD fell 7.9% to $67.90 in pre-market trading after Tencent said it will distribute the majority of its shares in JD.com, valued at HKD 127.7 billion ($16.4 billion), to its shareholders as an interim dividend, effectively diluting its stake in JD.Com from around 17% to about 2.3%.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. NES fell 6.1% to $2.32 in pre-market trading. Nuverra Environmental Solutions recently entered into merger agreement with Select Energy Services.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasAerospace & DefenseCommunications EquipmentIndustrialsInformation TechnologyPre-Market Movers