- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC jumped 128.8% to $1.72 following Bloomberg report suggesting that social video app Triller is in merger talks with Seachange.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA shares jumped 80.4% to close at $90.08 on Monday. Pfizer agreed to acquire Arena Pharmaceuticals for $100 per share in an all-cash transaction.
- Foghorn Therapeutics Inc. FHTX shares jumped 55% to close at $18.58. Loxo Oncology, an R&D group of Eli Lilly And Co LLY, and Foghorn Therapeutics collaborated to create oncology medicines by applying Foghorn's Gene Traffic Control platform.
- BELLUS Health Inc. BLU gained 48.2% to settle at $8.30 after the company announced topline data its Phase 2b SOOTHE trial of BLU-5937 in Refractory Chronic Cough.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PTPI surged 47.4% to close at $3.98 after gaining more than 14% on Friday.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI gained 36.2% to close at $4.70.
- East Stone Acquisition Corporation ESSC jumped 31.4% to close at $18.40 after gaining over 8% on Friday.
- Puxin Limited NEW climbed 27.1% to settle at $0.41 after tumbling over 10% on Friday.
- Biofrontera Inc. BFRI jumped 27% to close at $6.82. Biofrontera said it enrolled first patient to Phase IIb clinical study evaluating Ameluz / BF-RhodoLED for acne.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN gained 25.5% to settle at $3.00.
- Mawson Infrastructure Group, Inc. MIGI shares surged 22.7% to close at $7.68.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI jumped 22.6% to close at $2.55.
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited DDL gained 18.4% to settle at $15.61 on above average volume.
- Optical Cable Corporation OCC jumped 17.9% to close at $5.60.
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. TRHC rose 17.6% to close at $12.46.
- NeuroPace, Inc. NPCE gained 13.7% to close at $9.81.
- Clene Inc. CLNN climbed 13.1% to settle at $5.43.
- Tecnoglass Inc. TGLS gained 13% to close at $21.10.
- Huadi International Group Co., Ltd. HUDI jumped 13% to settle at $31.15.
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. TRQ rose 12.9% to close at $16.48.
- Aziyo Biologics, Inc. AZYO jumped 12.6% to settle at $6.07 after a company late Friday director disclosed the purchase of 412,000 shares.
- Expro Group Holdings N.V. XPRO shares gained 11% to close at $15.03.
- GreenBox POS GBOX gained 9.4% to close at $4.88.
- Nautilus Biotechnology, Inc. NAUT gained 7.5% to close at $5.32.
- Sight Sciences, Inc. SGHT rose 6.6% to close at $20.39.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. HOG gained 4.7% to close at $38.54 after the company announced LiveWire, its EV motorcycle division, will become a separate publicly traded company through a merger with AEA-Bridges Impact Corp.
- Nisun International Enterprise Development Group Co., Ltd NISN shares dipped 60.3% to close at $4.38 on Monday after the company priced its $77 million underwritten public offering of common shares and pre-funded warrants to purchase common shares.
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XFOR dipped 44.1% to settle at $2.14 after the company presented new clinical and scientific data at the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting.
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. IGMS dipped 41.3% to close at $29.25 after reporting Phase 1 trial data in advanced B-Cell malignancies. RBC Capital downgraded IGM Biosciences to Sector Perform from Outperform with a price target of $51, down from $90.
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd VIOT dipped 30.9% to close at $2.30.
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. BDR fell 30.8% to settle at $0.6010 after the NYSE American said it will commence delisting proceedings against Blonder Tongue Laboratories.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. AVCT fell 26.2% to close at $1.85. The company recently announced it projects revenues of its Kandy Business Unit to grow from $14.3 million in 2020 to approximately $18.8 million in 2021 and in excess of $37 million in 2022.
- ALX Oncology Holdings Inc. ALXO dropped 24.2% to close at $23.56 as the company announced initial data from ASPEN-02, the ongoing Phase 1 / 2 study of Evorpacept in combination with Azacitidine at ASH 2021.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI shares fell 24.2% to close at $1.00 after the company priced its $2.0 million underwritten public offering of common stock.
- Context Therapeutics Inc. CNTX shares fell 22.9% to close at $4.15 after dropping 14% on Friday. Context Therapeutics recently posted data from the window-of-opportunity trial of onapristone extended-release (ONA-XR) in postmenopausal patients with progesterone receptor-positive (PR+) early breast cancer.
- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. ALLO fell 21.7% to close at $14.11 after the company reported updated data from two Phase 1 clinical trials of its lead anti-CD19 AlloCAR T therapy programs at the ASH 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Recruiter.com Group, Inc. RCRT dipped 20.5% to settle at $3.150 in sympathy with the overall market ahead of this week's Fed policy meeting.
- RCM Technologies, Inc. RCMT fell 20.2% to settle at $6.51.
- Focus Universal Inc. FCUV fell 19.9% to close at $12.02.
- Centrus Energy Corp. LEU declined18.9% to settle at $47.04.
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. ENSC fell 18.1% to close at $3.63. Zacks Small-Cap Research, last week, gave the stock a $23 price valuation.
- iHuman Inc. IH fell 18% to close at $2.83.
- Renren Inc. RENN fell 17.4% to settle at $10.34 after the company provided an update on a court order denying proposed settlement re shareholder derivative action.
- Volcon, Inc. VLCN dipped 17.3% to close at $9.44. Volcon inked a dealership agreement with Nash Powersports, an off-road dealership, to bring its line of electric Powersports vehicles to the West Coast.
- Solid Power Inc. SLDP fell 16.8% to settle at $9.58.
- Cingulate Inc. CING gained 16% to close at $3.09. The company recently priced its IPO at $6 per share.
- CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. CLGN dropped 15.8% to close at $13.75.
- PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. PWSC dropped 15.5% to close at $17.00 Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on PowerSchool with a Sell rating and announced a price target of $17.
- Wrap Technologies, Inc. WRAP fell 15.5% to settle at $4.04.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares dropped 14% to close at $136.88 .
- Autolus Therapeutics plc AUTL dropped 13% to close at $5.98.
- Zynex, Inc. ZYXI fell 12% to settle at $9.884.
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. TXMD fell 11.5% to close at $0.3991as the company said that the FDA could not approve revisions to certain manufacturing testing limits for Annovera through the supplemental marketing application previously submitted by the Company.
- Aprea Therapeutics, Inc. APRE fell 10.9% to settle at $3.78. Aprea Therapeutics highlighted ASH presentation of primary analysis from Phase 2 trial of Eprenetapopt + Azacitidine.
- Vasta Platform Limited VSTA shares fell 9.2% to close at $4.0499 after jumping over 52% on Friday.
- Southwestern Energy Company SWN shares declined 9.1% to close at $5.00 as the company announces pricing of 63,976,376 share block trade by selling shareholders for gross proceeds of $328.2 million.
- Zepp Health Corporation ZEPP fell 8.7% to settle at $5.56.
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. BPTH fell 7.9% to close at $4.29 as the company presented data from ongoing Phase 2 study of Prexigebersen at 2021 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting.
- Iteris, Inc. ITI fell 7.9% to close at $3.99.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.