- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PTPI rose 85.6% to $3.88 in pre-market trading after jumping 14% on Friday. Petros Pharmaceuticals recently said Q3 sales results were down year over year.
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. PTN rose 41.6% to $0.7896 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Friday. Palatin Technologies recently posted a quarterly loss of $0.03 per share.
- Biofrontera Inc. BFRI rose 37.6% to $10.87 in pre-market trading after jumping over 50% on Friday. Roth Capital recently initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $20 price target.
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. EVK rose 31.1% to $3.88 in pre-market trading. Ever-Glory International, earlier during the month, posted Q3 results.
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. ATNF rose 20.2% to $6.50 in pre-market trading after climbing over 21% on Friday.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy B.H.N. Ltd. IINN shares rose 16.7% to $3.85 in pre-market trading. Inspira Technologies Oxy recently posted a Q3 loss of $2.5 million.
- BeyondSpring Inc. BYSI rose 16.7% to $16.75 in pre-market trading after gaining 8% on Friday.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 11.8% to $0.7390 in pre-market trading. iBio, earlier during the month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.04 per share, versus from a year-ago loss of $0.05 per share.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP rose 11.8% to $0.5650 in pre-market trading. The FDA, last week, signed off Tonix Pharmaceuticals’ Investigational New Drug (IND) Application to initiate Phase 2 study of TNX-1900 for migraine.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT rose 11.6% to $2.39 in pre-market trading after dropping around 7% on Friday.
- Humanigen, Inc. HGEN rose 10.5% to $6.75 in pre-market trading following a 5% decline on Friday.
- Moderna, Inc. MRNA rose 10.1% to $363.03 in pre-market trading. Moderna is confident it will have something on the table shortly to tackle the latest virus threat.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 9.5% to $7.06 in pre-market trading. Ocugen shares fell more than 9% on Friday after the FDA issued a clinical hold on the company's Investigational New Drug application to evaluate COVAXIN..
- Avalon GloboCare Corp. AVCO shares rose 8.4% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Friday.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO rose 7.7% to $7.81 in pre-market trading. Inovio Pharmaceuticals disclosed that it had started testing its COVID-19 vaccine candidate for evaluate its effectiveness against the new strain.
- Valneva SE VALN rose 6.3% to $63.34 in pre-market trading. Valneva recently signed an Advance Purchase Agreement (APA) with the European Commission (EC) to supply up to 60 million doses of its inactivated COVID-19 vaccine candidate VLA2001, over two years.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- iSpecimen Inc. ISPC fell 12% to $15.41 in pre-market trading after jumping around 72% on Friday. The company recently announced a contract to support new advanced research on COVID-19.
- TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc. TOMZ fell 7.5% to $1.24 in pre-market trading after climbing over 15% on Friday. TOMI Environmental Solutions recentlyeported a third-quarter net sales decline of 48.6% year-over-year to $2.2 million and grew 50% sequentially.
- BIMI International Medical Inc. BIMI shares fell 6.6% to $0.8450 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 28% on Friday. BIMI recently priced private placement for $7.8 million in proceeds.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI fell 5.1% to $9.43 in pre-market trading. Standard Lithium, last week, announced a $100 million direct investment from Koch Strategic Platforms.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.