- Analysts assigned DoubleVerify Holdings Inc DV with Buy ratings.
- Truist analyst Youssef Squali upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $38 price target, implying a 15.7% upside.
- Squali says that the recent pullback in DoubleVerify shares offers an attractive buying opportunity, as he sees the risk/reward as compelling.
- Since its April IPO, the solid earnings performance, augmented by two recent acquisitions, is likely to drive faster than expected growth in FY22 and beyond.
- Cannonball Research analyst Vasily Karasyov initiated coverage with a Buy rating and $42 price target, implying a 28% upside.
- Current consensus estimates "are doable," and there is room for upside from better programmatic market conditions and/or execution.
- DoubleVerify's software platform enables advertisers to increase the efficiency and quality of their digital spending by preventing fraud and measuring such parameters as viewability and geography.
- Price Action: DV shares traded higher by 4.15% at $32.84 in the premarket session on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.