- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. TUSK rose 29.9% to $2.87 in pre-market trading after the company announced a multi-year electric vehicle charging station engineering contract.
- Longeveron Inc. LGVN rose 27.8% to $8.78 in pre-market trading after the FDA gave rare pediatric disease designation to the company’s treatment for infant heart condition.
- Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. GRCL rose 26.8% to $11.39 in pre-market trading after the company said it was granted FDA orphan drug designation for its FastCAR-enabled dual-targeting CAR-T cell therapy candidate GC012F for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
- UWM Holdings Corporation UWMC shares rose 26.8% to $7.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to accelerate buyback in public market in lieu of previously announced secondary offering and concurrent stock repurchase.
- Aurora Innovation, Inc. AUR rose 21% to $12.10 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Thursday.
- BioHiTech Global, Inc. BHTG rose 20.4% to $1.24 in pre-market trading after the company posted a narrower quarterly loss.
- Intuit Inc. INTU rose 12.3% to $706.19 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and issued strong forecast for FY22.
- IonQ, Inc. IONQ rose 7.8% to $30.14 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Thursday. IonQ recently reported Q3 results and raised FY21 bookings guidance.
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. OGI shares rose 6.7% to $2.15 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Thursday. Organigram is launching a new wellness brand - Monjour, which is offering high-quality, CBD-forward products.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY rose 5.5% to $11.50 in pre-market trading on report that Germany is set to legalize marijuana nationwide.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Connect Biopharma Holdings Limited CNTB shares fell 33.1% to $8.10 in pre-market trading after reporting top-line results from global Phase 2 trial of CBP-201 in patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. AQB fell 28.2% to $2.24 in pre-market trading after the company priced the public secondary offering of 11.2 million shares of its common stock by certain selling stockholders at $2.10 per share.
- Flora Growth Corp. FLGC fell 22.8% to $2.85 in pre-market trading after tumbling 13% on Thursday.
- Farfetch Limited FTCH shares fell 22.4% to $35.39 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL shares fell 11.3% to $3.44 in pre-market trading after the company reported an offering of common stock.
- Ecovyst Inc. ECVT fell 9.5% to $9.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of 8 million share secondary offering at $9.50 per share.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. WSM shares fell 8.7% to $200.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Workday, Inc. WDAY fell 7.1% to $277.98 in pre-market trading. Workday posted stronger-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and announced intent to acquire VNDLY for $510 million. The company also said it sees Q4 subscription revenue of $1.216 billion to $1.218 billion.
- Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT shares fell 6.1% to $149.13 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued Q1 EPS and sales guidance below estimates.
- Ross Stores, Inc. ROST fell 4.3% to $114.41 in pre-market trading. Ross Stores reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter, but issued weak earnings guidance for the current quarter.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.